Last updated: October 11, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Columbia Tree Work, 9030 N Creekland Dr, Columbia, MO 65202.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Missouri, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Columbia Tree Work, accessible from columbiatreework.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
We use a variety of services provided by Google. For detailed information on how Google secures and handles your personal data please see https://policies.google.com/privacy.
You can prevent participation in various Google services in several ways: a) by adjusting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third-party cookies results in you not receiving any third-party ads; b) by disabling the cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain ”www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google.com/settings/ads, although this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the ”About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link https://www.aboutads.info/choices, although this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies; d) by permanent deactivation in your Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Google Chrome browsers under the link https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin, e) by setting your cookie preferences accordingly.
Please also visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website at https://www.networkadvertising.org/ to find out more about responsible data collection and its use for digital advertising.
Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords): We use Google Ads in order to draw attention to our products and services with the help of advertising (so-called Google Ads) on external web pages. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. To do this, we use ad server cookies, from which certain performance metrics such as ads or user clicks can be measured. If you access our website through a Google ad, Google Ads will store a cookie on your device. These cookies allow Google to recognize your internet browser. We do not collect and process any personal data as part of this process.
Google Remarketing: In addition to Ads Conversion, we use the Google remarketing application, which enables you to see our ads after visiting our website as you continue to use the internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, through which your usage behavior when visiting various websites is recorded and evaluated by Google. With the use of remarketing, information about your browsing behavior is collected for marketing purposes in anonymous form and stored on your computer using cookies.
Google reCAPTCHA: This website uses Google reCAPTCHA to check whether the data entered on our website (such as on a contact form) has been entered by a human or by an automated program (“bots”). reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. This service allows Google to determine from which website your request has been sent and from which IP address the reCAPTCHA input box has been used. In addition to your IP address, Google may collect other information necessary to provide and guarantee this service.
Google Maps: This website uses Google Maps to display our location and to provide directions (e.g. via our store finder and event calendars). To enable the display of certain fonts on our website, a connection to the Google server in the USA is established whenever our website is accessed. If you access the Google Maps components integrated into our website, Google will store a cookie on your device via your browser. All user settings and data are processed to display a location and describe a certain route. By connecting to Google in this way, Google can determine from which website your request has been sent and to which IP address the directions are transmitted.
Google Fonts: This website uses Google Fonts to display external fonts. For this purpose, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly, which requires your browser to establish a direct connection to Google Servers. Google can identify the website from which your request has been sent and to which IP address the fonts are being transmitted for display.
We have also incorporated YouTube videos into our websites. The videos are stored at www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our websites. These videos are incorporated in such a way that no personal data related to you as the user is sent to YouTube if you do not play the videos.
If you do play the videos, YouTube cookies will be stored on your computer and data will be sent to Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, as the YouTube operator. When playing videos stored with YouTube, the following data is sent to Google, Inc.: the IP address and cookie ID, the specific address of the page visited on our websites, language setting of the browser, system date and time of access and your browser’s identifier. We do not process the personal data collected when the YouTube video is accessed.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By visiting this page on our website: columbiatreework.com/contact